Sunday 12 August 2012

I see the diffrence.

there I was tumblring and I saw this.
Personally, I think it is true... I see the differences between myself and the people around me.


A lesson in psychology.

Try to see all these in real life, and a good example on one of that is your own self.
  • When a person laugh too much even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside.
  • When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely.
  • When a person talk less, or he/she talks fast, that person keeps secrets.
  • When a person can’t cry, that person is weak.
  • When a person eats in abnormal way, that person is is tension.
  • When a person cry on little things, that person is innocent and soft-hearted.
  • When a person gets angry on silly things, that person is in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment