Friday 7 September 2012

I wish...

Ugh, another day of studying for coming mocks exam which is on next Thursday and arthistory basically took over my life. O well, heard stuff from James and he's found his partner for the coming prom. And yes i wish someone will.at least ask me. I actually wonder am i really that bad in everything. I should say I am not bad but just not good enough, maybe? Ughhh, lifes a borr without some problems i guess.

I wonder am really that not good enough for stuff like this? Not pretty enough, not skinny enough, not smart enough and not good enough to do anything. I mean in horoscope the ones who are scorpio get to get a boyfriend/girlfriend but im like the only one who is alone by myself every single year, month and day. I just dont get it am i really that bad? :'(

Enough of saying...
Pray.

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment