Thursday 14 February 2013

Just another day.

Dear diary,
It's been almost two weeks since I got back I don't feel any better. Like yesterday... Hang out with the sis's friends and I was totally alright at first until hh said you should follow your friends. Then I realize what I thought wasn't always right. Sometimes you just gotta pull back some old friends together act like you're really well. Lets just say I've never been this depressed in my life. I hardly can find anyone to talk to as in share whatever I want. I really don't have friends. Every time I thought I will be alright things never work out. Last time was high expectation this time no expectations at all just the thoughts are some comments from the others. I don't mind people saying I don't have any friends because I know is the truth I just wanted to let them know I'm not begging them to be my friends. Why please when you can do it yourself?
Anyway, it is still v day and for the first v day I've my valentine but he's not around. He wrote me a *letter* and I've no idea how to react or reply. I mean I'm glad and he made me fall into him more than more but I feel bad. He said he doesn't mind how my appearance is but hey. there's no guys would rather date a girl who's fat and dumb. I feel bad for being his girlfriend if he opens up this relationship. I love him from the bottom of my heart but I'm scare.
- I am not cheesy enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not friendly enough, not helpful enough and just not enough. Nobody's perfect but hey no one wants a person who has so many weird habits.

Happy valentines day, diary.
Is just another day I spend with my blog and wishing someone will come around.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment